Vehicle Grade Anti-Surge Wire Wound MELF Resistors 1W 1ohm 5%
AEC-Q200,Anti-sulfur, SMD resistor
Vehicle Grade Anti-Surge Wire Wound MELF Resistor 1W 1ohm 5% is designed by winding Nichrome wire around the superior ceramic rod, it can operates in high temperature with long term stability. Vehicle Grade Anti-Surge Wire Wound MELF Resistor is used in the electric instruments where anti-surge and power dissipation are required. Multi-national patents are approval.
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- SMD enabled structure
- Heat dissipation is much better than chip resistor
- Stronger mechanical structure to endure vibration and thermal shock
- Flameproof multi-layer coating equivalent to UL 94 V-0
- Flameproof feature equivalent to overload test UL 1412
- Enhanced weld spot is reliable against surge
- Products meet RoHS requirements and do not contain substances of very high concern identified by European Chemicals Agency
- SWM series is applied in high surge applications such as high rush current protection for power capacitor, motor start-up protection, car & motorcycle engine ignition, etc. to absorb harmful surge energy, so to prevent hazard of circuit damage caused by surge energy
- Lighting Device
- Motor start up protection
- Power Supply & power adaptor
- High inrush current protection for power capacitor
- Industrial Automation
Single Surge Performance
Anti-Surge Wirewound MELF Resistor - SWM series,is showing the surge performance from 10uS to 1S.
For you easy to find suitable products, click download!
Vehicle Grade Anti-Surge Wire Wound MELF Resistors 1W 1ohm 5% - FIRSTOHM
Located in Taiwan since 1969, First resistor & condenser Co. Ltd. is a Vehicle Grade Anti-Surge Wire Wound MELF Resistors 1W 1ohm 5% | MELF type resistor manufacturer. ISO9001/14001 certificated, award winning and patented design thin-film resistors, including anti-surge resistor, precision resistor, stability resistor, high voltage resistor, current sense resistor, automotive grade resistor, high power resistor, circuit protection resistor, fusible resistor and so forth.
FIRSTOHM's resistors are being widely used in industry applications, such as power supply, telecom, meter, medical, automotive and lighting. The strong R&D has allowed FIRSTOHM to develop new technology and obtain hundreds of patents, as well as develop specialty resistors, such as high voltage resistor, short circuit protection resistor, dual power resistor, high humidity resistor, etc.
FIRSTOHM has been offering customers high quality MELF resistors since 1969, both with advanced technology and 50 years of experience, FIRSTOHM ensures each customer's demands are met.