Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistor 1W 1ohm 5%
Fusible resistor, SMD resistor
Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistor 1W 1ohm 5% is the same as SWM series, but specially add fusible function on it. it can operate at high temperature with long term stability. Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistors are used in the electric instruments where anti-surge and fusible function are required.
- Worldwide patent pending
- Enhanced welded spot is reliable against surge
- Fast-acting fuse device for high-power applications
- Advanced combined anti- surge & fast-fuse structure
- Excellent in heat dissipation than chip resistor
- Stronger mechanical structure to seismic vibration and thermal shock
- Flameproof multi-layer coating equivalent to UL 94 V-0
- Flameproof feature equivalent to overload test UL 1420
- Thermal fuse to protect against over-heating in electronic products
- SMD enabled structure
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Lighting Device
- Motor start up protection
- Power Supply & power adaptor
- High inrush current protection for power capacitor
- Industrial Automation
Single Surge Performance
Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistor - SWMT series,is showing the surge performance from 10uS to 1S.
For you easy to find suitable products, click download!
Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistor 1W 1ohm 5% - FIRSTOHM
Located in Taiwan since 1969, First resistor & condenser Co. Ltd. is a Anti-Surge Wirewound Fast-Fuse MELF Resistor 1W 1ohm 5% | MELF type resistor manufacturer. ISO9001/14001 certificated, award winning and patented design thin-film resistors, including anti-surge resistor, precision resistor, stability resistor, high voltage resistor, current sense resistor, automotive grade resistor, high power resistor, circuit protection resistor, fusible resistor and so forth.
FIRSTOHM's resistors are being widely used in industry applications, such as power supply, telecom, meter, medical, automotive and lighting. The strong R&D has allowed FIRSTOHM to develop new technology and obtain hundreds of patents, as well as develop specialty resistors, such as high voltage resistor, short circuit protection resistor, dual power resistor, high humidity resistor, etc.
FIRSTOHM has been offering customers high quality MELF resistors since 1969, both with advanced technology and 50 years of experience, FIRSTOHM ensures each customer's demands are met.