ECG Cable Resistor
The protective resistor is embedded in the wire of ECG cable.
ECG cable acts as a necessary route between the human body and the ECG machine, there are two reasons to add a resistor inside the wire of the ECG cable:
1. To avoid EMI/RFI between each party.
2. For safety to limit any current to the patient in case of some sort of equipment failure.
The Protection component(SSWA) must have sufficient capability to stand energy of defibrillator pulses but also to stand possible ESD pulses without specification degradation specification while maintaining high reliability during the lifetime of the components.
Advantages of SSWA (Superior Anti Surge Wire Wound Axial Resistor)
- Special composite wirewound structure enhances anti-surge capability. “Patent pending”
- Rated to withstand the defibrillation pulse tests described in ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-2-27
- Rated to withstand the ESD pulse tests described in IEC 61000-4-2 (including both the 8KV contact discharge and the 15KV air discharge)
- Best quality and reliability for electrocardiogram(ECG Cable 3/5/10 leads) applications.
- Reduced total BOM cost with stable production lead time.
Resistors Comparison Table
- Files Download